Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi  A catalyst 3850 switch has VLAN 20 (10.18.4.32/29) defined on it, which has a gateway of 10.18.4.38: BWY-01-D01#show ip int brief vlan 20Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolVlan20 10.18.4.38 YES manual up up An ISE server (SNS3415) ...

kuzminsk1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Is ISE 2.1 supported on ESX 5.0 or only 5.5 and above only.Install guide mentions 5.x and support for version 8 however I would like to clarify the product teams support position. VM documentation indicates it would be supported.https://pubs.v...

alicrawf by Cisco Employee
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, ACS 5.8 added the option of exporting policies to a repository, yet I haven't seen any interface to import those policies into ACS. Furthermore, they are exported encrypted which makes them completely unreadable from an auditing standpo...

Nadav by Level 7
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I try to put dot1x authentication on my Cisco Access Points (Model : Cisco Aironet 2700 Series). The purpose is to use ISE as my radius-server to accept my APs. My Access points are managed by a AIR-CT5520-K9 Cisco Wireless Lan Controll...

Tim B by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, There is weird  issue with ISE trying to do configuration backup via FTP(Filiezilla server) and its stuck @20% completed ,it stays at that for a long hours and manually need to abort it on FTP server see that directory is listed however not ...

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team,I am working on ISE opportunity where I am demonstrating guest use case. Customer wants to use PSK with guest CWA. I have read couple of articles and I know it is not supported. I just want to confirm this before communicating this to customer.I...

Trying to confirm support capability between Cisco HF and Cisco ISE.  HF presents storage as NFS.  According to the vm install guide ,ISE requires/recommends VMFS.  In the ISE 1.2 install guide there is a note that NFS storage is not recommended .  T...

scamarda by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes