Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we would to authenticate (with dot1x/mab) more than one mac address on a port. When a user connect his workstation the switch must put the workstation in a vlan and when the user start a vmware in bridge mode the swtich must be put the vmware in a...

holstr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We transferred our ACS Server from one machine to another and also migrates date to the new one. I just want to know what are the data or elements that are included in the data migration. Is there a documentation that states the above information?Tha...

Hi, I have implemented the TACACS in VPN VRF environment but the same is not working, I am not able to route the ACS servers IP's through the VRF-VPN. Configuration pasted belowaaa authentication login default group tacacs+ line aaa authentication l...

dipumj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS SSH AAA help!!

Hi All, I have this config: aaa authentication login default local line enableaaa authorization consoleaaa authorization exec default localaaa authorization network default localline vty 0 4 password Gr834! transport preferred ssh transport input ssh...

I'm doing some testing with a VoIP phone that is vpn connecting to a ASA that referencs a local ACS username. I've enabled the Voice-over-IP (VoIP) group and put this user into that group. I'm not able to find any docs on the Cisco website (or online...

I have to migrate the RADIUS service from a third party vendor to ACS 4.2. I have around 4000 users defined, all of them with a fixed IP address assigned. I know I can create a file containing users/passwords in order to populate the ACS user's datab...

jsol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes