Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,In our network we have implemented mac based authentication for wired users using acs. But i only have 1 ACS 1113 appliance but do have the s/w for ACS server.Can i do some sorts of configuration in such a manner that if the acs appliance goes dow...

I have two IBM servers dual quad-core processors with 48GB RAM on each server. I run VMWare ESX 3.5 on these IBM servers. On top of thesetwo ESX servers, I run about 96 instances of gentoo linux on each ofthese IBM servers. I run TACACS+ tac_plus ...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACS Upgrade Path

I'm running ACS 3.0(2) Build 5. Can someone tell me it's possible to upgrade directly from ACS 3.0 to the TRIAL version of 4.2 without losing the username/pw, group settings, database and configuration?I'm looking to upgrade immediately b/c of some ...

jaye15394 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to install ACS 4.2 on Microsoft Windows 2003 inside Microsoft Virtual Server.Is see that VMWare ESX is supported by Cisco. But no answer about VirtualServer.Is anyone have idee about the Cisco support with Microsoft Virtal Server host ?

mbuillon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are authenticating our systems through dot1x. I also need to be able to authenticate our Cisco admins using the same ACS server. I see how to configure a switch to do both TACACS+ and RADIUS, but I don't see how to setup ACS to allow a switch to u...