Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I am not able to authenticate the host connecting to the AP whcih is getting authenticating aganst RADIUS. Looks like shared secret key issue. Can any one help out? Log message says,(%DOT11-7-AUTH_FAILED: Station 0013.02c4.02d7 Authentication failed

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AAA

I have configured AP 1131 as a AAA client in Cisco ACS, and one user is associated to that AP, but ACS' "Logged in Users" is not showing any user though I am getting authenticated via PEAP.

I have an ASA, an ACS appliance, Active Directory, and RSA securID. SSL users should only authenticate with AD, while IPSec users should only authenticate with RSA. Not yet using anyconnect.here is my scenario:ACS -- AD - Dynamic users are created ...

amisseri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i'm having a issue with show users on a cisco catalyst 3750i'm logging in with a local user and I have tried logging in with a tacacs and radius account, when I do a show users on the switch it doesn't show the username,however on the cisco 1841 ...

ddolbel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a ploblem: i backup database from ACS SE 4.0, after import that database into ACS Window 4.0 and upgrade ACS window 4.0 to 4.1. Backup database from ACS window 4.1 and import it into ACS SE4.1, after restore database into ACS SE 4.1 TACACS ser...