Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We're implementing NAC and are experiencing some problems with NAI's posture valiation attributes.Frequently the attributes for NAI's virusscan (8.0i enterprise) are not received by ACS and clients get quarantined. When authentication and authoriz...

etamminga by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure Cisco ACS 4.0 to authenticate Windows domain users who access Cisco MDS Switches but can't seem to get it work. Moreover, the users in Cisco ACS internal database also are not able to login to Cisco switches. Log file says th...

SAK_Mohan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have very strange things happening concerning the logged-in users list :1) We have users that stay logged eternally, they stay in the logged-in list, nevertheless they are not connected.2) In the logged-in list we see numbers instead of user...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to update the expire-date for our users on our ACS-Server. With ACS 3.3 you need to make a csv-file with content like this:1,0,username,,113,,20080131,,,20/12/2006,,,,0Afterwords you have to choose the RDBMS synchronization from the webinterf...

t.waibel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot disable DHCP on a Cisco Secure ACS. I am consoled into the device and run "set ip", choose "yes" for static IP and enter my IP information. However, after save, network test, etc... DHCP is still enabled and grabs an address on reboot. An...

lhf1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes