Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

As a previous thread mentioned, SP4 is not supported on any version. However, given that this is a security product, it is obvious that the server which hosts ACS must be patched to SP4 to provide host protection. Consequently, our customers expect...

jeff.k by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ACS appliance users,Seem like Cisco doesn`t release any patches for the ACS Appliance for recently Windows attacks (Blaster, etc). Is the Appliance`s Operating System vulnerable to these attacks?Any insight would be appreciate.Best Regards,Engel

engel by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've got 2 ACS servers 1 primary and 1 secondary, both on the same version and patch level 3.0(1) Build 40. I have configured the replication on both boxes, and manually set-up the external database configuration and group mappings on both boxes. I...

I setup a radius server to apply aaa on routers and switches.In routers, using local privilege and work well. In switches, it just gets into exec mode. When I set radius profile, just one 6509 can become enable prompt, others fail.I checked the versi...

changh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know how to test the performance of ACS Appliance (ACS 3.2) ?According to the manual, the "transactions per second per number of users" is 80 RADIUS full login cycles (auth,account start,account stop) per second with 10000 users in the...

engel by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have two server RADIUS on the network.The first is the primary and the second the secondary.But a part of the trafic go to the secondary.How to configure the system if I want all the trafic go to the primary ? and how to configure the system if ...

jine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !We would like to implement a redundant TACACS solution using Cisco`s Secure ACS. Do you know whether this can be done with this kind of software ?(Failover, Database synchronisation and so on... )Thx in advanceHans

schimekh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes