Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all!  I got a fun one today   I was updating our ISE cluster with two admin nodes and two PSN nodes. The primary admin node and one of the PSN nodes was updated from 2.4 to 2.7.9.356 but the update halted when the remaining PSN node had low disk s...

I am testing wired port authentication using MAB with the IBNS 2.0 method. Everything is working as expected. However, I want to create a policy that authorizes voice devices immediately.I tried the following config, but the switch still tries to aut...

neteng1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Our client has multiple large deployments with 25-40 nodes in each cluster. These are all physical boxes. Some are SNS 3595 and some are the newer 3695. We monitor these servers using syslog and SNMP on splunk and NNMi. Currently we monito...

Hi all - I've been going through the reports in ISE but having a hard time finding one that shows where all the base licenses are being consumed.  Is it in the active sessions or should I be pulling he RADIUS accounting reports and filtering them?  I...

rsharp001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am sending CDP attributes to ISE during endpoint authentication. I am struggling to use these attributes in an authorization policy. I want a policy that matches if cdpCachePlatform contains 'Phone'. So far, the policy does not match.This is the po...

Screenshot from 2022-01-25 16-00-21.png Screenshot from 2022-01-25 16-06-12.png Screenshot from 2022-01-25 16-10-20.png
neteng1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are integrating a solution for integrity check, which will SSH to the devices and run the "show running-config" or any command that displays the configuration. The ISE CLI user "read-only" does not have the privilege to run the "show running-co...

s.rashid by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, hope to find everyone wellI found a topic from 2014 about this subject that stated that 802.1X couldn't be applied in trunk links, but I've read as well in a Cisco article that 802.1X could be applied in trunk links. Is this true?I asked this...