Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I have successfully integrated Umbrella into my environment (ISE 2.3, WLC5520) and it appears to be working as expected.  Umbrella is scraping the domain controller logs looking for events to correlate usernames with IP addresses and this works, even...

r_wideman by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am interested to know if ISE can be used to control policy within Umbrella. Umbrella can hold profiles for different user groups for, say, corporate and guest users. If a guest user connects via a WLC can ISE provide the profile details to Umb...

robinwhi by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After creating a sponsored account in the sponsor portal, if from first login is configured in the Guest Type, within the Manage Accounts tab the Time Left field will display the Guest Account Purge Policy, Expire portal-user information after xxx da...

I have config this config for ssh on a Cisco routerline vty 0 4login localtransport input sshBut when I run the show ssh I got following output%No SSHv2 server connections running.I'm happy for any suggestions, thanks 

Dr Evil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes