Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get some information via SNMP in SCADA from Cisco C2960.When I try to get 68 informations (OID-s) everything works fine, but when I insert 69 or more, communication goes ˝bad˝ and I can't get any information. Is there some ...

markoep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,    I am working in a request where the user has SAMBA4 as their Active Directory, we are planning to implement ISE. Please can anyone share an experience integrating ISE with SAMBA4, considerations, caveats and all the information you can sh...

ajarrin by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Are we able to create wildcard entries in the MAB in ISE 2.0 for devices that do not support 802.1x We have a large number of Mitel phones - (I am unsure if we can place certificates onto these) are we not able to just allow all mitel devices ...

Hi Experts, In one of my customers where we have integrated SCCM to assure patch compliance.   During our discussion with customer, customer asked whether or not ISE can query to latest Deployment ID in SCCM to ascertain compliance.   Thanks & Regard...

Jay Tiwari by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We have a problem with our PKI infrastructure and the CRL is not getting updated. As a result of dot1x authenticaitons are failing.   I would like to disable the CRL check on ISE so that users can login. Can you please let me know how to disabl...

Hi All,   I have setup for sponsor based guest access, All working fine but when guest puts its credentials it gets error message Authentication failed.   When i checked in logs i found below error  :  5418 Guest Authentication Failed 22056 Subject n...