cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi guys.i have a laptop ASUS VivoBook 15 R521JA and the ME3600x-24fs-M switch that i dont know its user, pass . when the below note is showed in start of switch , i'm clicked on pause/break button and the flash of switch initiated and It does not go ...

chpmotry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello..With a lot of help I was fortunate to get my whole system [ISR - FPR -NEXUS] configured withmy NAT and ACL's and so on/so forth.I love the Nexus, and I plan on getting to know it better with some more advanced features,best I can do in a home ...

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm trying to setup an archive path to send to an FTP destination that has a space in the file path. I can't seem to figure out the syntax to permit this. The command keeps erroring out where the space is. For example:path ftp://name:password...

Hello So when I connect via console @ 115200 I can log in but like for example if I type cisco username, it’ll do like CiScO or just weird spaces and what not. I have “latest” software version. This happens on my windows 11 and Linux boxes. Not sure ...

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with a control plane policy that is tearing down BGP without any specific pattern.ip access-list ex TESTpermit tcp host 192.168.1.1 host 192.168.1.2 eq bgppermit tcp host 192.168.1.1 eq bgp host 192.168.1.2policy-map CONTROL_PLANE_POL...

glsparks by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I’ve recently been working on a switch using fiber cable. Is there a command to make the switch send pulses of light down a specific port for troubleshooting/identify purposes, I don’t know which ports go where inside the building and I’m t...

bhireg0 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to get a configuration off of an older, no longer in production 3850 (C3850-48T).I am following instructions which is to say that i have:1.  Depressed and held the mode button down while plugging the switch into AC power.2.  Wait and wa...

KMNRuser by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes