cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Change Audit Emails can't receive...

Hi Everyone,I would like to ask you all a question. After configuring RME>Tools>Change Audit>Automated Actions and placing an email address, I supposed to receive an alert for every change audit in the devices integrated in the community - but I can'...

FWSM SNMPv2c

Alright,Here I go again...We had configured one of our FWSM's to allow snmpv2c / ssh to archive the configs. All went well...finally got it working, thanks to JClarke....so, I'm in doing the same thing, exact procedure with a different FWSM...From C...

Archive mgmt thru firewall

We would like to archive configs and manage inventory with LMS 3.0.1 RME 4.1.1 for devices on protected networks behind firewall. Telnet may be a no-no, is there a way to use SNMP only or other protocols perhaps uni-directional to accomplish this?

thlnm by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

URL for N-HOP-View im LMS 3.1?

Hi there,I'd like to integrate the N-HOP-View in our Mgmt-Portal (running on an apache-server).Is it possible to launch/display N-HOP-View within an IFRAME of a HTML-Page,and what URL can I use for that?Thanks for any hint.Lothar

DFM problem in LMS 3.1

Hello,I have a DFM issue in LMS 3.1. I upgraded from LMS 3.0 2007 Update to LMS3.1, and after a while, DFM started to produce interesting things. It "stops" sending alerts and notifications, and unable to load the alerts and activities page. All the ...

p.imre by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Integated Network Design

I would like to be assisted in selecting cisco equipment for a comprehensive network design.This involves routing, switching, unified communication, gigabit ethernet,firewall, vpn access,vlan, network management, ip surveillance, voip. These are bas...