cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Does someone know following problem:On the topology map (CM: LMS3.0) accesspoints which are connected to the switch via a subinterface to a VLAN are not shown in the map. The accesspoints which are connected to the switch via access ports to th...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Varbind authAddr

Ciscoworks LMS is receiving numerous SNMP authentication failure traps from scanningactivity performed by our network security group. Although LMS reports the trap in DFM'shistory, it does not provide the varbind authAddr for us to know what the sou...

We're upgrading our Cisco Works LMS from 2.6 to 3.0. However, we alsoown Operations Manager and Service Monitor which are both tied into our current LMSinstall. They are both tied into the database on the LMS server. Are there any issueswith upgra...

Hi ThereI get quite a lot of failures with archiving, I get the following message:*** Device Details for my hostname ***Protocol ==> Unknown / Not ApplicableCM0062 Polling my hostname for changes to configuration. CM0065 No change in PRIMARY STAR...

We are using Enable Debug to start debugging on Common ServicesComponents and according to the User Guide for 3.2 Reset All should Disable All Debugging!This is not working.Any sugestions.

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Is there a way to place devices that have failed to collect the configuration. I know why they have failed, i just want to "place these devices on hold"(FAILED)for a while until we have upgraded them, and without deleting them?RegardsMats

p950mte by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working to help clean up the network environment at a small sized company. They have their main headquarters and several remote offices. Each remote office is using a Cisco 831 to connect back to the main office network. Part of what I'm trying t...

stndrdsnz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have installed Ciscoworks LMS 3.0 and updated it with the Dec 2007 update but we have encountered a problem particularly on Alerts and Activities under DFM, no logs were seen even though there were errors seen on the logs of the actual swit...

I have installed LMS 3.1 with campus manager v.5.1.0. It isn't possible to show topology services. I recieve the message in pop-up window:--------------------------------------------------Cannot connect to ANI server: ANIServer6.0-mf00ms19Probable Ca...

stesarova by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card