cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

When I create a vlan (say vlan 4 )in the the vlan database, I see two interfaces: 'vlan 4' and 'unrouted vlan 4' when I do a snmpwalk at the ifDescr node. The 'unrouted vlan 4' does not show up at the command show vlans. How can this be explained? C...

Hi,LMS 2.6 syslog is working fine for all the devices but from one device its not logging anything... Where as this device is configured properly and tested with solarwinds syslog server and its works fine... I have configured two servers on this swi...

aijaz802 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi can anyone help me with a filter that will help to group CATOS and IOS devices for a RME Group version is 4.1.0.The filters I've tried seem not to grab anything, does anyone have a string that might work?Thanks

Using Firefox 1.0.7 as browser for LMS 2.5.Every time I open Campus Manager-Topology Services it requests the instllation of an additional plug-in(Java 1.4.2_04). I have downloaded and installed several this plug-in several times, but it still reques...

sjoyce by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to extract GPRS Transfer Protocol traffic message counts (example, Number of Create PDP Context Request, Number of Create PDP Context Response, etc) and related information in each of the GTP messages using Flexible NetFlow (IOS 12.4(9...

bmagadi81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've looked through the online help and cannot find where it shows what strings (RO/RW) are required to perform which function. For example: Is the R/O string used to discover devices or is the R/W string used. Are the Telnet credentials used to ar...

I have backups failing on a server since the file D:/CSCOpx/objects/smarts/local/logs/DFM.log is changing during the backup. DFM is logging messages like the ones below (for many devices) more or less continually... Any advice on what I can do?[04-m...

Using LMS 3.0.1 and some devices have never had inventory collected. If inventory collection is attempted it fails with a message "Device sensed but collection failed". The credentials have been checked for these devices and are ok. the devices in qu...

mburrell5 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know anything about SYSLOG messages output from this model Catalyst - 6513 - with IOS 12.2? We have many routers and switches which output SYSLOG messages to the same syslog daemon/servers just fine, but this model doesn't output. I was just w...

lchance by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes