cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

According to the Cisco MIB tool the Cisco 851 with recent Advanced security IOS should support the CISCO-IETF-NAT-MIB. However, a get-next SNMP query on the first oid from this MIB does not return a value form this MIB. Can anyone confirm the 851 sup...

etamminga by Spotlight
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,during the upgrade of LMS 2.2 (UR) to LMS 2.6 the installation of RME 4.03 requires the licensing informations. But I have no license-file or PIN/PAK. The customer has no more information about his former LMS-License. It is pssible to get new lice...

When I try to install IPM on a server that already has Ciscoworks installed on it I get an error message that it will not install DFM or Campus Manager because they are already updated. Is there a way (that I can't seem to find) to install only IPM?...

jwright by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got duplicate IPs (backup interfaces) on my managed devices and DFM generates alerts about it. Is there a way to tell DFM not to do so? Marking an interface as unmanaged doesn't help. The critical IPs don't even appear in the detailed devic...

does anyone know of a software that can notify me if one of my T1s links is down? I have two T1s from two different providers going to the same remote site and want to be able to be alerted when one of the links goes down. And, I don't need anythin...

flopez by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In CS 3.1 I am trying to verify whether or not what all gets backed up when we schedule backups. In reading the documentation for DataMigrationGuide for LMS 3.0 it gives you an overview of the Data Migration for the different functions of CiscoWorks...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I installed the CNR 5.5.12, and I created the two cluster name, but when I try to connect it, I am getting the "RPC host unknow" error.Can you please tell how to solve this or how to configure the cluster in CNR?