cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear CISCO Team'I hope you're doing well. I would like to bring into your kind knowledge that I am observing an issue related to Trunking/Native VLAN. I have MikroTik Router attached with CISCO 3750-G Switch and connected switch port with Mikrotik is...

Hi, Just wanted to ask if anyone could help me with building a cisco CCNA lab that I could also use later to learn for the CCNP. I have seen this question asked a few times on the forum but they all look like outdated posts. I have also looked at web...

Hello everyone,I'm trying to migrate a working eem script on IOS to IOS-XR. Basically want to rename interface description whenever lldp neighbor changes.Here's the working script on IOS/IOS-XE device:event manager applet AUTO_UPDATE_NEIGHBORevent ne...

My configuration attempt to obtain an IP address from DHCP server on a sub-if Spoiler!interface GigabitEthernet0/0.836 encapsulation dot1Q 836 ip address dhcp!interface GigabitEthernet0/1.837 description ##### encapsulation dot1Q 837 ip address dhcp!...

We're setting up a new WLC but the existing configuration docs are extremely vague about several subjects. At this moment I'm specifically looking for explanations of the new permission structure for users. I'm running in to an issue where I had SSH ...

jsil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I tried to upgrade my cisco switch IOS version from 3.06.06 to 16.03.06 while doing so, i am facing issues in installing the IOS. Even switch is not booting now. Below are the commands available and attempts i made to install the IOS. Please help ...

Mahiv by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes