cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have Pix 515E i have a specfic url that i want to block. I relaize i can instal a server like websense or the like but i feel that is overkill to just block this 1 url. Is there a rule i can add in to the pix to not allow to go to that site? I don'...

tbarberio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that has Ciscoworks installed. (Current modules installed are RME, Cisco View, Device Fault Manager, Common Services, Campus Manager)Can the customer do config pushes to the VPN and PIX devices using what they have installed or do t...

I have Ciscoworks LMS2.5 on a windows 2k server. I would like all config changes to be emailed once a week. I have snmp enable traps config & logging syslog facility pointing to my Ciscoworks sever.Where does Ciscoworks show these logs/changes and ho...

woods8 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I noticed that when backup are being done over the LAN, it's quite a common practce to have a seperate LAN to do these backup of remote servers. I'm not sure how is these being done pratically? Does that mean the servers will need to have 2 NIC c...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes