cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco LMS 4.2

I need your help to get starting the configuration of Cisco LMS v4.2 , i have already configured all switch and all routers with SNMP . I need a steps to configure LMS server v4.2.

Resolved! LMS 4.2 critical alert in email

Hi all,I have an issue with my lms 4.2 installation.I have created a fault notication group which sends me an email when an alert is active on a device.Some of the devices are deleted from the inventory, but when I restart my deamon manager. I receiv...

ASR9K NP controllers drop counter monitoring

Hi, TeamCustomer asked to check np drop counter from their own ASR9k. If there are any controller its drop counter is over 0, wanna get syslog.Sample result of command as following.RP/1/RSP0/CPU0:ASR_02# show controllers np counter...

jaemlee by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EEM: "event routing network" vrf aware?

Hello everybody!I've 2 questions related to above topic:1.) how do I get the vrf information for a route beeing changed.2.) how do I track all routes in the routing table. including default-route The following command: event routing network 0.0.0.0/0...

rokraus by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Monitoring IPv6 BGP Peers via SNMP

I'm running 12.2(33)SXJ1 on a 6500 with several IPv6 BGP peers. Is there any way to monitor the BGP status of IPv6 peers? I've been through the BGP4 mib and cant seem find a way to check the status of IPv6 peers. Does anyone have any thoughts on this...

SNMPv2-SMI::mib-2 = No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)

Hi,Would like some help with the following error message:SNMP:             bash-3.00$ /usr/sfw/bin/snmpwalk -v2c -c <community-string> 172.17.6.224SNMPv2-SMI::mib-2 = No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)bash-3....

jdaby by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 4.1 Housekeeping

Hello all,My job descritpion is network administrator/engineer. But for years I have been in charge of CW and now LMS 4.1. Since I am not a system engineer in profession, it has always been difficult for me to understand how to keep databases and log...

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.x Server requirements & Operating System

Dear FriendsI wish you are in very good health ........ I really very confused regarding LMS and i really needs your help ........ I need to order LMS for one of our customer with 500 devices and reporting cabailities ..... So i chosse base license "...