Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Syslog messages not showing

Hello,

I have a newly installed LMS 4.1 that had the Syslog feature working for a while.

Recently, the Syslog is no longer displaying any records (neither new or old messages).

Below are the steps I have tried to troubleshoot the problem:

- Installed wireshark : Syslog messages are being received by the LMS server on time

- In the Syslog.log file, I can see that all the Syslog messages are being logged properly

- I tried to disable all the "Syslog Message Filters" but nothing changed

In the SyslogCollector.log, I can find the below logs:

NMSROOT is C:/PROGRA~2/CSCOpx

propFileC:/PROGRA~2/CSCOpx\MDC\tomcat\webapps\rme\WEB-INF\classes\C:\PROGRA~2\CSCOpx\MDC\tomcat\webapps\rme\WEB-INF\classes\com\cisco\nm\rmeng\csc\data\Collector.properties

Unable to find the file C:/PROGRA~2/CSCOpx\MDC\tomcat\webapps\rme\WEB-INF\classes\C:\PROGRA~2\CSCOpx\MDC\tomcat\webapps\rme\WEB-INF\classes\com\cisco\nm\rmeng\csc\data\Collector.properties

NMSROOT is C:/PROGRA~2/CSCOpx

propFileC:/PROGRA~2/CSCOpx\MDC\tomcat\webapps\rme\WEB-INF\classes\com\cisco\nm\rmeng\csc\data\Collector.properties

SyslogCollector - [Thread: main] INFO , 04 Mar 2013 14:54:38,673, Logging System Initialized.

SyslogCollector - [Thread: main] INFO , 04 Mar 2013 14:54:38,674, System Initialized.

SyslogCollector - [Thread: main] INFO , 04 Mar 2013 14:54:38,684, Queue Cap 100000

SyslogCollector - [Thread: main] WARN , 04 Mar 2013 14:54:45,468, Unable to resurrect connection to a subscriber.

SyslogCollector - [Thread: main] INFO , 04 Mar 2013 14:54:45,491, Service started...

I am not sure what to check now. Kindly your suggestions.

Thanks,

Justine.

0 REPLIES 0
Content for Community-Ad