Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA/SFR failover

Dears, whenever my Pri-ASA is active with SFR the access rule are hitting appropriately , whenever the ASA failover occurs i can see the some access rules on the secondary ASA SFR are hitting to the appropriate and most of them to the default rule i....

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I need to upgrade ASA5585-SSP-10 to new version, please let me know what is memory requirement for upgrading from 8.2 to 9.9 version.   Below are detail of device   Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(4)   Hardware:   ASA5585...

Issue statement first: We are not receiving certain log fields on the Qradar as it appears on the FMC event viewer console. 'Firewall policy', 'rule name', whether Allow or Block etc such fields are not received from FMC. Cisco FMC is integrated with...

Hello all,   after upgrading to version 6.2.2 we face the following error    security intelligence URL: memcap exceeded   also same error exist in 6.2.2.1   I saw similar bug but on FTD, we are not using FTD   we are using one virtual firepower manag...

Hi everyone, I was curious if there was a way to connect an Aircard\Hotspot to the 5506-X ASA and get internet from it, I was looking at the installation guide and I see that there is a way to connect a usb but it only mentions it as a usb drive. Can...

Hi All, Maybe i'm asking a stupid question, but i'm used to ASA 9.x. On ASA 9.x you can enter the command "show route X.X.X.X" and it will show you exactly what route it it will take.On ASA 8.2 (or maybe it's complete 8.x) you need to specify the int...