Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, We are looking to migrate clients from ASA5505s to something newer.  We initially tried Cisco RV320/340 but this does not seem to be a stable platform and these firewalls have their share of issues and shortcomings.   We are getting re...

Resolved! SSD for ASA 5515X

hi all,we have an opportunity to sell cisco ASA 5515X firewall. and i have one doubt.do i need to order SSD drive with ASA 5515-X with IPS? Please note that i dont want to have CX software, i just want to enable the IPS software on the firewall.and i...

Hi everybody,  i'm trying to config my ASA 5505. But it drop both icmp packets and telnet connection from allowed host, also after i've created an access-list... i post the asa running conf:   names ! interface Ethernet0/0 switchport access vlan 2 ! ...

Cattura1.PNG
TreCani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA FTD with FMC

Dear team,   I'm currently setting up my data center with Cisco ASAs and am attempting to use the ASA running FTD and manage them via FMC.   My first issue was with licensing. Since I'm using FMC after version 6, the license (classic) is no longer ac...

Is it somehow possible (or what would be the best approach) to bulk-fetch multiple accessrules?   When I do a GET request on /api/fmc_config/v1/domain/DOMAIN_UUID/policy/accesspolicies/CONTAINER_UUID/accessrules I get a list of all of the accessrules...

We have several interfaces setup on our ASA 5516 with different security settings in the access lists. I have 2 of these interfaces that are causing me a head ache. For example. Interface 1 (172.16.1.x corporate network) and Interface 3 (192.168.1....

Good afternoon!   I have an ASA 5505 which is connected to an Active Directory DC for AAA via LDAP. I want to move to LDAPS.   I have a local CA that provides the DC with its DC cert (for LDAPS). LDAPS is working fine with several other devices on th...

Keef by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   One of Our Clients are planning to convert their existing Multi-Context Firewall into a Singel Context ASA. They have a Apex Anyconnect License and is wondering if this License will be usable and compatible to the Single Context One.   Apprecia...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card