Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

We use Firepower Management Center (FMC) 2000 appliances to manage Firepower SFR software modules in Cisco ASA 5500-Xs, and have the following question relating to sizing storage for Firepower configuration and Event backups:   Link to Cisco document...

HI Guys,   I have an issue of the disk space being used up - I am trying to find a way to clear this to restore weekly backups from taking place....   Any help on this would be greatly appreciated - I know I just need to delete the old backups but I ...

cknox1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been working on solving this problem for several days ... I've looked at every bit of information I can find, but I have not been successful at solving the problem.   ASDM will only launch 1 time after a fresh reboot of the ASA device.  Any furt...

Good afternoon, I have a cisco asa5500 that working in Active/Standby mode with:   Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 7.1(2)Device Manager Version 5.1(2) Hardware:   ASA5550, 3968 MB RAM, CPU Pentium 4 3000 MHzInternal ATA Compact Fla...

I would think this would be reasonably easy, but could not find the simple explanation for how to accomplish getting an ASA 5506-x w/Firepower running and licensed, specifically how it works (or if it needs to) with Cisco Firepower Management Center....

wwwww by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want two interfaces to be bridged, where the scenario is i have connected management interface to gigabit1/4 and bridging applies between gigabit1/1 and gigabit1/4..so that i only get one uplink for both ASDM and firepower.     Is it possible to do...

Richa05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5520 Issue

I have an ASA 5520 and it's show me this error "mount: mounting /dev/hda1 on /mnt/disk0 failed: No such device or address"How I can fix it?      Can you give me a procedure?   

FinningCL by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5555, IOS 9.2 using ASDM 7.2 Totally new to this newer way of doing NAT since the 8.4(?) changes. So when creating a static NAT you need to create all new translated services? There are no defaults.Lets say that I have a server on the inside that...

Resolved! Cisco ASA 5505 nat

I'm running into an issue where we have an older Cisco ASA 5505. Needless to say, it's quite old and we want to replace it with a newer Cisco ASA 5585.   This ASA has been on the shelf for a couple of years so I'm pretty rusty with the Cisco stuff an...

lpazdern by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes