Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

ASA5515  ASA version 9.2(2)4   I am a newbie and this is my first post. We currently run out of Public IPs and we need to publish another service. Here is the current access list and nat.   access-list out-in extended permit tcp any host Internal_Hos...

Hi,   We have an ASA 5516X running 9.5(2) and we need to upgrade the OS, in order to get a feature to edit the AnyConnect Connection Profile Options (XML). We were advised to go on to 9.6(2) which is the currently recommended version, but I can see t...

I have an issue, I am assuming with Java, where the asdm is taking forever to load. Then when it does load I can't do anything because it takes so long to load. The issue only occurs if I am connecting to the ASDM over any port other than 443. I know...

Hi Guys,   I need one help where there as per requirement we made a custom signature on snort inbuilt in Firepower series. But the issue is its not triggering anything.   I am copying the signature which is made and its based on content. The requirem...

Hello,   My secondary ASA shows failed in the output of show failover because of a down interface. I was wondering will the failover work automatically if the active fails or failover will not work because the secondary is in a failed state

Hello. I inherited a lab which contains several ASA 5200 firewalls (of the same vintage). I went to it via browser and downloaded/installed the onboard ASDM which was version 6.4(5). However when I tried to run either ASDM or via Web Start, I get the...

tw2079 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario: A customer has an existing LAN 192.168.100.0/24 with a gateway of .1 on the ASA. They have a new phone system that uses 172.16.2.0/24. The phone system has its own switch for the phones as well as a router. External phone traffic has to tra...

Ben F by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card