Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,   have set up two routers for ipsec vpn is see the folowing on R1: R1#sh crypto isakmp saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst             src             state          conn-id statusx.x.x.241   x.x.x.197  QM_IDLE           1007 ACTIVEIPv6 Crypto ISAKMP SA  ...

Hello Guys   pls advise on the below , how can i configure   ASA-DC(cfg-cluster)# enable WARNING: Strongly recommend to configure a virtual MAC address for each span-cluster port-channel interface or all subinterfaces of it in order to achieve best s...

Hi Experts,    I've got an ASA 5550 running Software Version 9.1(7)19   I have the following Topology:    LAN ----> ASA -----> Internet   Within the LAN on the ASA inside interface I have the smoothwall proxy configured for WCCP v2. It points at the ...

Resolved! Static Route

Hello all seniors...... I have a question. For eg; I simulate ten router by using a static route in GNS3. I want to have connection all routers and I can ping from a loop of router 1 to loop of the last router. But I want to know, can I block the pi...

Tyron Lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NTP Master problem

Dears plz i want your support to this issue    =: An NTP control (mode 6) message with the UNSETTRAP (31) opcode with an unknown association identifier will cause NTP to respond with two packets -- one error response packet indicating that the associ...

I am trying to use the download updates on the ASA firepower configuration-update screen and it keeps failing with the message "Download updates failed: Unable to connect to update server". What interface does the sourcefire module use to contact the...

We have been getting more frequent occurrences of the error below from the built in monitoring of the firepower appliance. "Description: Cisco-Intelligence-Feed received code (Unable to download file)".   It appears to clear after several minutes ty...

Dears,   ISP on another end has blocked IPSEC VPN ports, I want to configure VPN on different ports apart from the standards ports I have a router and not a firewall, Is it possible   thanks

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We have a DMZ with 3 sub-networks, it is working.   But we have a four sub-network (11.10.55.XXX) containing a host with nagios. (Sub network Level 100 / DMZ Level 50, outside Level 0)   How to allow this network (11.10.55.XXX) to access the DM...

skio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card