Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Sir,I have some questions about Cisco Routers and Firewalls, Q.1 I wanted to know that now in the new models of Cisco Firewalls, their are no USB ports? What is the name of the new model of Cisco Firewalls?Q.2 In Cisco Routers, do we also have ...

Hello Experts,   can any one please explain me, what does deleting session and new session means in below logs from source fire appliance. Though the rules are allowed on firewall , only one way traffic is seen, I cannot see bi-directional traffic.  ...

I have a need for a site to site vpn tunnel and for internet at both sites.  I am using asa 9.2 with asdm 7.  I feel more comfortable in ASDM.  I have tried a few configs that have not worked.  Site A is 172.28.1.0 and Site B is 10.55.55.0  I have se...

bughatti by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Cisco Firepower Management Centre (FMC) 2000 appliances (Cisco Part Number: FS2000-K9) running 6.1.0.3 (Patch 57) software have a scheduled job configured to keep Geolocation Updates up to date. The job is scheduled to run weekly on Mondays at 6a...

Hello,   Per my original post, I decided to factory reset my ASA 5510 running version 8.2(5) and ran into the exact same issue - no DNS translation for clients. The firewall itself can hit stuff fun, but the devices themselves. Does anyone know of a ...

Hi everyone, I am the new user in cisco asa. I met some problem of the configuration in object network, and I am using the packet tracer to do the simulation. I saw some of the tutorial at online and create a object network, it had a lot of option to...

cklim9 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card