Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

is the ids and ips different module in firepower, i was told that if IPS run in read-only mode, it is ids, is it true. I try to search ids troubleshooting in firepower in internet, but there is no troubleshooting guide for ids and ips, anyone have fo...

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router on the outside of the firewall where the public address resides to the internet. From the asa I have set the static route to this router and have set the associated rules to pass traffic from the inside host to the outside internet ho...

njm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I have an ASA 5545-IPS and am planning to move to the Firepower but before that I need to familiarize with that and i want to load the firepower software into my ASA 5525-X. So if anyone can share the firepower software and firesight for te...

Resolved! ASA PBR

Hi, I am trying to configure my ASA 5515x with Policy Based Routing. I have 2 inside network which need to access internet via 2 different outside interface. object network OBJ-NET-INSIDE25 subnet 172.25.1.0 255.255.255.0object network OBJ-NET-INSI...

manemaren by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Sir,I have some questions, Q.1 Is it true that ASDM(Adaptive Security Device Manager) is no longer used to access the interface of the ASA Firewalls ? Now a days ,an application from Cisco is used to access the interface of an ASA Firewall for ...

Hi all,   i know this Problems are not new but somehow i don´t get it.   I have an ASA5510 with One Physical Interface that hold 5 IP´s. I have until 5 Server in the DMZ.  Now i need another one but it is the secound smtp Server so i need on the same...