Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have ran into an issue after importing an intrusion policy.   All the local rules came over with the policy.  I unfortunately did not delete the local rules already in defense center and now have SID's that are many times higher than they should be...

dmaxwe10 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have an issue where I am sending a Telnet request to a distant server on port 55019 however I get the following response on the ASA5506 log Teardown TCP connection 446446 for outside:Public IP/55019 to inside:192.168.1.10/2639 duration 0:00:3...

I went to the download site and there usually is a notification that has the recommended downloads.  I am trying to get the ASDM, FirePOWER services, and ASA on the latest and best software version but making sure that they are compatible.  Has anyon...

maxor320p by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear guys,I have plan to migrate my firewall from 8.2 to 8.4. I have search in cisco docs, there a lot syntac configuration change in ASA 8.4. Is there any tool to migrate syntax from ASA 8.2 to ASA 8.4 ?Thank u before.Best Regards,Rizal Ferdiyan

Hello, I have the following config on an ASA 5520 Version 9.1(7)4   object network outside-in-192-168-3-106 host 192.168.3.106   object network outside-in-192-168-3-106 nat (inside2,outside) static a.b.c.d service tcp 3389 59106   access-list outside...

Hi, I have a Cisco Security Manager 4.12 Installed to manage our FWs. My objective was to give a,b,c users read-only access to the CSM Client but the same time they need to see the hit counts of each rule in CSM.  With the below configurations, they ...

billu17 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI  I have a situation where it seems some error appeared on the fw and deleted rules.   They are not sure what logs they have right now.    In any case what logging levels can track this and how can I go ahead troubleshooting?    In this case config...

I have 2 ISPs that feed my ASA 5516. I have a NAT that routes incoming mail from one ISP to the mail gateway.  this weekend that circuit went down so no mail was flowing in.   I'd like to be able to add a nat from the other ISP to the mail server. is...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to block Anyconnect Client for some users using Firepower. I found APP in the base "AnyConnect SSL Client" but it doesnt work, firepower cant detect this application and cannot block it.What's the reason? Is it possible to block Anyconnect?

lyutov_dv by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read from the manual that the key pair will be used for SSH but just wonder does the command 'crypto key generate rsa' is necessary to enable SSH on ASA?I can access to my firewall via SSH but when I checked in the configuration on ASA firewall by ...

iam_pomme by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card