Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Here is diagram: R1 ---- ASA(Outside) ---- R2ASA can ping R1 and R2 respectively, and both routers can ping ASA. But R1 cannot ping R2. Vlan1 connect to R1 and Vlan2 connect to R2. Anyone can help find something missing: Below is relevant conf...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

here is what i know so far. since last week. the time attendance device cant be connected via remotely. remotely meaning via a VM containing the time attendance software. because it only runs on windows 7.prior to the problem happening. the device wo...

snobje by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, (Not sure if this is the right place for this discussion. If not which forum should I go to?) I've configured my ASA 5505 with the provided ASDM 6.2, but I cannot access the internet. This type of GUI is new to me as I am used to the web int...

tech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I added a new identity certificate to my ASA 5505.  I am currently seeing both the old and the new ones listed, with different trustpoint names.  If I try to delete the old certificate - either through the ASDM under identity certificates, or with th...

cawst by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Support, I need to know what is the best recommendation for SSL decryption using ASA with Firepower capabilities. We are having several POC using ASA 5506, and the clients need to see SSL decryption. Awaiting your feedback as soon as pos...

Resolved! ASA 5505 issue

I have ASA 5505. In my network, i have created a new VLAN 10.43.25.x/24 and the user from this vlan can't go on internet. I can ping the firewall from this vlan. I have allow route in the firewall for this network.My firewall is ASA 5505 and two inte...

Currently looking at migrating a Cisco ASA VPN config. I cannot enter the £ pound symbol on a PuTY session (console or telnet/ssh). Every other character works such as $ # but when I press key for £ I get nothing. Tried TerraTerm and PuTTY on a diffe...

Trying to get a site to site VPN up for the first time. Below are my configs. Any help would be appreciated! ASA1(config)# sh run: Saved:ASA Version 8.4(2)!hostname ASA1enable password 8Ry2YjIyt7RRXU24 encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptednames!...

Resolved! ASA5510 and RDP

I have an issue regarding RDP. My server is behind ASA. From my network i can ping the server but not able to create RDP seesion. I can't RDP on this specific server but able ti RDP the other server on the same DMZ network. I have check that the pack...

hi everyone of the communitytoday i stumbled upon such a weird and annoying nat problemsimply i have two networks and theres eigrp appliedand i can ping any computer within the 2 networksthe problem appeared when i started applying NATfirst when i ap...

Capture.PNG
baraa272 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card