Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone,I have been attempting to find documentation that shows how to create a static 1:1 NAT statement in FTD for a server that needs to be accessible on the Internet.The only documentation I can find talks about how NAT works in FTD but does ...

I am quite green with ASA5506 and have a question(s).  I am setting up a 5506 to replace our 5505 and have questions with regards to the NAT settings.   I have setup two bridge ports configured each with 3 interface ports.   I thought I would have se...

grggyoung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,   I'm having a real tough time understanding whats going on..   Our ISP has given us a static range of a /28 to use. Currently we have a public IP address attached to an asa 5505 that handles 1 connection by natting to an internal publi...

I am trying to portforward 80 and 443 to host a website . ASA 5506-X is used as firewall . I was able to configure in ASDM in previous versions, but unable to do the same in the new 6.2.2 FTD image. The traffic doesnt seem to flow .  Have created sta...

jeba1521 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   Just a quick question about guest account on Cisco ASA5585 firewalls.    I've noticed that on the firewalls my team manages guest have been created. Does anyone know whether those accounts are created during the build (come as standard by defaul...

mark3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone! I'm a college student and new to Cisco firewalls. This is my first project using ASA5520 and I'm having some issues. The firewall part is pretty basic but I'm not being able to accomplish the task. On my OUTSIDE zone I have a network usi...

Hi,   Sometimes our carriers are unreachable on vicidial. we have a static Nat for these carriers on our ASA firewall. This issue is happening intermittently and temporary resolution is reboot the ASA. I didn't try to clear the connections for nat wh...

sahib by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA with two WAN uplinks. The backup WAN is not pingable while the primary WAN is. However, I can SSH into the ASA on either uplink. I've seen a few articles saying that this behavior is expected and I was wondering if anyone could explain ...

Matt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card