Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,   Firstly, please shoot me down if I'm being a moron. Secondly, it's my first time posting, so please point me in the right direction if I'm asking this in the wrong place!   I've seen this asked before, however, I can't seem to find a post ...

Xertzski by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we have recently moved to our newly configured ASA5520 from PIX, everything is correct and working fine, except that randomly ASA reboots itself without any message in the syslog. i can't seems to trace anything that what's causing it to happen..A...

Hey I have a large network with a ASA5555-X in middle and about 30-40 ASA's in branch offices. Maintaing ACL lists on the branch office firewalls are a lot of work. Is it possible in any way to IPsec the wanted subnets and use the the main ACL list o...

I've spun up an ASA in packet-tracer and I've set up some device as shown below:   PC A - 192.168.1.2 ASA - 192.168.1.1 / 172.16.1.1 PC B - 172.16.1.2   Both PCs are able to ping the ASA but can't get to each other. I've set an all ICMP ACL so I woul...

Hi, ASA5505 cannot be accessed by console. When trying to access the ASA, CRT show nothing and just keep stuck status without any refusing error message ( it looks like the ASA can keep stuck forever). Please see picture attached. The console cable i...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts    I am deploying 2 x FTD 2140 in HA, both devices has been added in FMC now i registered devices via smart licensing but i am getting error regarding licensing on FMC as well as licensing portal.  its showing Insufficient license : defaul...