Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DHCP release

I have this in my ASA 5520 interface GigabitEthernet0/0.134 description Data_134 vlan 134 nameif VLAN134 security-level 0 ip address 10.1.250.1 255.255.255.0 standby 10.1.250.2!interface GigabitEthernet0/0.135 description Voice_135 vlan 135 nameif V...

Hi There!! In a Company where I offer technical Support , there are several Fw´s like 5580,5525, 5555, But I would like to Know if There is device /Software thata can operate like a Centraliced device for those ASA´s ? The only option I found is the...

We have an existing ASA which handles our Internet and inbound from the Internet static NAT'd SFTP, SIP and Web Server traffic. We want to add a second ASA which the existing ASA would forward 0.0.0.0 Internet bound traffic to this new ASA. When doin...

Resolved! FTD 6.0 VPN ..

Dear Experts, Am Confused ..Please help me to clear this .. 1.What is Exactly FTD 6.0 ? 2.Does it replaces the images of ASA and Firepower (.pkg & .img) in asa ..? 3.Does it replaces the use of ASDM with Web Gui ? 4.Does it not have support for Any k...

Hello, I am installing a new firepower 2120 NGFW and none of the interface get a link apart from the management interface.  Has anyone encountered this? I have the interface enabled in the FMC and I have tried reloading the system but still I get no...

I am struggling to get FirePower communicating within 5508-X active/standby pair.  From the documentation, I am showing I should have the "inside" interface as well as the management 1/1 both within the same internal network.  I have connected (insid...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. kindly please advise, we doing a firewall project where we are bringing in 5555-X with firepower module. we wanted the SSL encrytion/decryption. but our supplier advise this is not a good idea. better to leave this as it will degrade the perf...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card