Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey i have a switch, some ap’s with controllers and a ASA 5550 but no router. my questions are: 1. Can I use the ASA instead of a router or do I need a router? I’m planning on configuring vlans so I need something where I can configure router in a st...

Hello Team, I am working on a spreadsheet that lists the current firmware running on our devices, including the date it was installed. Is there a way to find the date of firmware installation on the Cisco FPR2140-ASA-K9 ?I used the sh version command...

watsonjames796gmailcom_0-1694186728023.png

Hi GuysI am looking to set up saml for my remote access vpn. I have done this on some ASA 5545 that we have but I have come to do it on an ASAv running version 9.12 and the method on the gui does not have the option for SAML.Any ideas why this is ? d...

Dear Cisco IDS/IPS Experts,I have two questions:1. Can the Firepower IDS/IPS detect Layer-2 attack based on EtherType and MAC address anomalies?2. Based on my experience 4-5 years ago, no IDS/IPS can detect Advanced Persistent Threat (APT). The anoma...

AudieO by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  According to the following link https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/firepower-1000-series/datasheet-c78-742469.html, it states that for FPR1000 Series "Support for Cisco® Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall will be ...