Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All I'm trying to install an ASAv (9.7.1) on to an ESXI 5.5 server using vsphere client. I've followed the instructions and was able to deploy the ovf file without issue. When I got to boot it however, it gets stuck in a reload loop just after it ...

Hello I have purchased cisco FS-VMW-10-SW-K9 license and activated from Cisco License Registration Portal. It must active FMC. But when I added license to my FMC, and the follow message appears: "FireSIGHT licenses are no longer required for Firepo...

MKH by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone i  was configuring OSPF and i configured the auto-cost reference-bandwidth on all other routers but  the command is not supported in cisco ASA 5585 and ASA 5555 so what is the equivalent command or can i just leave as it is does it hav...

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is it possible to add local rules via cli instead of the web interface? We want to add rules based on internal research. In snort we could ssh in and add local rules. Can you still do that with FirePOWER? thank you SKP

Hello , We had a migration from an existing FWSM to ASA cluster.Configurations are exactly replicated with the new commands. Issue description:- We have two interfaces-Outside and DMZ. Application server is in DMZ and a DB server is in outside.Applic...

girchand by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a pair of ASA 5520 firewalls and have basically same hardware but when I do sh ver on each of them, I see one have  Internal ATA Compact Flash, 512MB and another one have  Internal ATA Compact Flash, 256MB I am not sure if this compac...

Ge Qu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking for hints as to where I can find the equivalent configuration view in the Cisco Security Manager that covers the sysopt tcpmss command.  I am trying to disable the MSS for a given context, where sysopt connection tcpmss 0 would b...

gc227s001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of Firepower 4110s.  Is there any way to restrict what IP addresses are even able to connect to the Chassis management interface SSH, HTTPS, and SNMP interfaces?  And same for the CLI on the FTD logical device management interface?

Isaiah by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card