Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using FTDv version 7.3 FDM to configure policy-based VPN using a Hub and Spoke topology in a lab environment. The spoke's VPN profile uses two different outside interfaces as it's source (outside1 & outside2). Each spoke dynamically pulls it's o...

ChrisNye by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is my first post on this forum. Actually, I'm having trouble upgrading to the latest Cisco firmware in a site-to-site VPN.The ciphers used in the current version do not work in the upgraded version, so I want to know which ciphers will work a...

Hi all, Not sure when this has started happening but my FMC stopped showing changes in the deployment screen, I just get "No changes found. Unable to generate diff. Please try a successful deployment and try again.However, even after successful deplo...

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG
atsukane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to install a firmware using the FXOS API and Anisble.I have successfully upgraded the FXOS version from 2.10(1.234) to 2.12(1.29) using this method. Now I want to install the SSD-patch affecting our device, but I get an error message:"Inte...

rubenapi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In FMC object management, is there a way to get the object description to display on the main screen where all objects are listed in tabular format? For me that is more important than override which I personally avoid. Hoping I just missed something....

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 Zerto servers Z-VRA-INDMZEXZI01, Z-VRA-INDMZEXZI02 and ZERTOPL01during scan there were vulnerabilities detected. After Scanning getting below mention vulnerabilities.3 UDP Source Port Pass FirewallSOLUTION:Make sure that all your filtering r...

Have an FMC 4500 where we set a custom community string in Settings -> Configuration -> SNMP.  However, our vulnerability scanner is alerting us that it has a default community string of public.  Ran snmpwalk and confirmed that it does reply to the c...

cdby by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are attempting to migrate two FTDs managed on FDM to FMC. The new FMT version provides the option to migrate from FDM to FMC; however, due to a bug in the code the tool crashes at the last step. We opened a ticket with Cisco TAC and we are ...

Resolved! MX DHCP Issues

We have been having this issue for a while. Meraki has not provided a solution. Our MX device stops responding to DHCP requests. The pool is nowhere near maxed out. We have downgraded and replaced the MX, but nothing helps. We checked the device util...

Jess65065 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneI just config threat defense service policy in ftd 7.2.4, the problem is when the connection limit arriseI can't find traffic drop log. policy work's fine and drop traffic at limit I expect, but i can't find any corresponding log in fmc.An...

alireza82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are converting ASA artifacts to FTD.I noticed there was a import facility in FMC for objects but did not see anything for object groups. Is there a facility to import object groups as well, and if so, where can I find the required .csv structure f...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card