Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am after some advice here. I have two sourcefire management centres (MC2000 appliances) running 5.4.1.7 as an HA Pair. They would have been on version 6 but 6 didn't support HA. Now 6.1 has been released it does support HA for the management cent...

bgl-group by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a operational network with ASA-5555 with vpn connections with ASA-5525.    My customer is requiring immediate FIPS- enable for all firewalls, however, I know this will 'break' internal connections as well as vpn connected sites.    Has anyone ...

rwhisby56 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have changed internet provider and I need to change the config on my Cisco Pix 501. I have tried using the console cable (connected to Console port in PIX 501 and connected to network port (I do not have a serial port) thru COM PORT3 on my PC) toge...

Pat Casey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the sequence of these NAT statements matter? I am using Cisco ASA 5510 version 8.0(3)19 static (inside,outside) 10.10.3.0 10.10.3.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 static (inside,outside) 10.10.3.102 10.10.3.181 netmask 255.255.255.255 Will the firewall ...

Hi all, Is there a way to change the password policy applied to backup schedulling? I tried to schedule a backup trough GUI access but the password of my sftp server don´t fullfill the policy (i believe it is because of the @simbol) I use this serve...

Hello All,  My company was recycling their old cisco 515e and let me take it for studying purposes.  Is it still relevant for ccna security? Also I don't have the passwords to the device nor do I know what the interface IP is for password recovery, ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card