Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA

If we add new permit ACL to the firewall. Are they going to be at the bottom or at the top of existing rules? Is this same for deny rule?

Resolved! ASA

What are the commands we need to use to check below things: (1) How many ACLs on ASA (2) How many NAT rules on ASA Thanks AD

Resolved! ASA NVRAM size

Hey all,How can I know the NVRAM size of an ASA 5510? (or any other ASA)Is there a official doc regarding this?Already tried:show file systemshow vershow tech infodir...nothing!Your help please

Resolved! ASA design

Hi, We have currently a Checkpoint external firewall internet facing, behind we have Cisco ASA for VPN ( for external users for remote access) Now we have requirement to replace these two old firewalls with new Cisco ASA 5555-X firewall and merge bot...

OK, here is what I need to do, but I am not sure it can be done on an old PIX I have 2 servers: one needs to send FTP outbound to various addresses through the PIX, and the other needs to receive FTP transmissions from these same servers. In other w...

I have a cisco ASA 5506-X and want to ping two host. One on the outside interface and one on the inside interface When i create an access list and appy to it the deny icmp action did not work. The running ping is still ok. When i stop the ping and re...

Hello All: I have only limited ASDM access to a firewall that is managed by a 3rd party. I need to be able to temporarily "turn off" a VPN tunnel. I do not want to remove pertinent info re:the tunnel (such as the PSK); I just need to disable the tunn...

eedwards by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card