Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day to all,I'm being asked to recommend the purchase of an ASA for firewall, IPS, and VPN services with the most users count of 400 users out of which 100 clients would use AnyConnect VPN at most. We currently have an ASA 5512-X in production at...

jairreal8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Afternoon, I am trying to understand how the threat detection feature shuns attackers. From my understanding, taking in to consideration the line of configuration below, if a host were to send 45 SYNs in 1 second then it would be logged as a threat a...

Luke Oxley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASAv I have ASAv as internal FW Fortigate 300 as perimeter FW  -can I enable ipv6 on the same interface where I enabled ipv4 -ASAv inside and outside interface can have same ipv6 series  Regards,

sd wasim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to procure Adaptaive Security Appliance -> Cisco ASA 5512-X Adaptive Security Appliance with IPS services. As per the following link  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/security/asa-5512-x-adaptive-security-appliance/model.html End-of-Sale D...

avilt by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes