Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, How to add a range of IP Address in FirePower Management center version 6.1(Exemple: from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.50) range (192.168.1.1-192.168.1.50) I can't find the correct syntax... Best regards, Eric

asstec2 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The FMC logged several events with two internal IPs initiating a connection to Hong Kong, the connection was blocked, no packets were logged, and when I drill down into the event there is no more information to give me why these two IPs are trying to...

HI all members, Can any one direct me to the cisco page where i can find clear information about the ASA 5506 switch/routed ports information. What i know is, All models of ASA 5506 have just routed ports and you cant use these ports as switch even i...

Hello All, Good Day! Can you help me how to upgrade the switch on this stack? MCC01.IDF02.SWG01#show version | begin SW Version Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image ------ ----- -----              ----------            ---...

I have an FWSM running Version 4.0(8). When i setup a packet capture in one of the contexts it doesnt capture any packets. I have created an access list for the interesting traffic and applied it to the capture. I know the traffic is going trhough th...

Hi All Currently I'm trying to establish site to site vpn connection between my two asa (9.1). I tried to run site to site vpn wizard and upon setup completed I do not see any active VPN session on monitoring windows.. I do not see any session on my...

shamsul77 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, in our network we have a Cisco ASA 5510, 256 MB RAM, running on ios verison 8.2(5)48. The problem that started around 10 days ago includes exceptionally high memory usage (around 85-87% which is a considarable spike as before it was no more t...

ovic by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking right now at dedicated ssl decryption appliances that will allow me to decrypt ssl stream and feed into a number of systems. Mainly a Cisco ASA with firepower module and a dedicated ips. I am running into a problem as to how to feed the...