Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

PTP on ISA3000 ?

All:   Has anyone deployed PTP on an ISA3000? P2P or Transparent mode both supported?  Which PTP Profiles are supported?   If you have access to an ISA-3000, can you share various "show PTP", etc., command outputs? or "ptp ?" output from global confi...

Resolved! Exclude device from IPS policy?

Assuming you're using FMC, how would you exclude a given IP address from a specific IPS alert?  For example, system traffic was blocked due to a specific malware definition but it was determined that the traffic was legitimate and you only want to ex...

david by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5555-X Throughput Calculations

Hello Experts, Could someone refer to a document on how to calculate the data throughput of the Cisco ASA 5555-X threat defense firewall? I have checked many articles on the Cisco community forum but they are not accurate and don't give us a correct ...

Nikhil5 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA + Anyconnect to Azure AD per group access control (without ISE)

Hi,  Checked many documents videos about Anyconnect + ASA to Azure AD SAML MFA Authentication, and they are focused on the authentication part, but not much about the access-control or authorization after the user/group is authenticated. Can someone ...

BGP TCP AO support in IOS?

Hello, might be an easy one to answer and obvious. But somehow I can only find the info that BGP TCP AO is supported in XR and XE, starting with Gibraltar. How about support for it in IOS? If so, from what train on? Thanks and regards,Holger

Resolved! OpenSSH vulnerabilities

Hi, Our scanning tool has found multiple open ssh vulnerabilities Vulnerability QID-38692 on both Nexus9k and 7k, it seems it uses openssh under 7.4 , respectively 6.2(7k) and 7.2p1(9k) But I could not find a security advisory of this. Has anyone fac...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: