Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I  am just doing some labs trying to build some FTD-NG standard firewall and managed through the browser it self not through the FMC.however when try https://10.1.1.1 it won't work, it times out.Note i can ping the FTD from my pc and from ...

StarSulaiman_0-1673275967277.png
SS2020 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Let's begin with the elephant in the room... YES, I know the ASA 5525-x is eol but i have a few of them laying around and i wanted to place them in a homelab to play around with. I would like to download the latest firmware for the device but ...

Janco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What happen if the front 100gb ssd died. Or if i buy one without it. Will get an frd2110 free from work… I’m not finding documentation about this. Their is a lot doc about the second sdd. Will the ftd 7.4 code run correctly? Or it will be in some kin...

b1onny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues with my ASA not transferring traffic from VPN subnet to internal subnet. VPN is 10.1.1.0/24 subnet and internal is 172.16.10.0/24 subnet.  : Hardware: ASA5506, 4096 MB RAM, CPU Atom C2000 series 1250 MHz, 1 CPU (4 cores):ASA Versio...

firepower configurationSupervisor Mgmt IP Address = 10.10.1.10Supervisor Mgmt IP Network = 255.255.255.0Default Gateway = 10.10.1.1SSH Access Configured =yes SSH IP Address= 10.0.0.0SSH IP Netmask= 255.0.0.0 HTTPS Access Configured=yesHTTPS IP Addres...

Say I have a FMCv (running in VMware) managing about 20 FTD firewalls (1k and 2k models) currently. I want to plan to move my existing FMCv to cdFMC within CDO. Is there a way to migrate the existing FMC configuration, such as the policies and object...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There was an issue with uploading the new image to the backup FMC. To find out why I want to access the FMC via cli and find the password wrong. So, I have checked the document to reset the password. After rebooting the host with single mode, try to ...

password change cli.jpg
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card