Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm running ASA 9.4(3) and connecting backup ISP link. Using manual, made configuration changes shown below. Works fine, except for one: I'm not receiving expected log messages in my syslog. Different sources says that there must be 622001 me...

We are looking to do the decrypt/resign for outbound SSL traffic and want the easiest way of getting the clients to trust the resigned certificate.  We do not have a PKI so that leaves us with getting a commercial certificate or using the Firepower b...

m.yost by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, folks! We have physical FP and bunch of network segments in DMZ and lan. We'd like to use FP with virtual switch in inline mode. We need SSL decryption, AMP, URL and so on. Will it work correctly as on scheme in attachment ? We want to use seve...

Are there any recommendations as to when you should choose to log at the beginning or end?  I know in some circumstances, the only option is at the beginning due to the packet being dropped, but what about in other situations?   For example, I have ...

m.yost by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Device:FirePower 7115 running version 6.0.1 (no malware license) In Host Attributes you can edit the operating system if the discovery gets it wrong. There are versions of OS that are not listed eg. newer versions of Juniper etc. What software updat...

Hello Team,  I bought one Cisco ASA 5506 firewall. I tried to install. But i can't. How can install cisco asa 5506 firewall. What are the steps i need to do ?  I have the Product Authorization Key (PAK). How can i get the license for this product? I...

anandhnpm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneI have the ASA 5525-x with the CX module included, for web filtering. The version of ASA-CX is the 9.3.3.2 When setting the initial rules, all content https permit (social networks, etc.). I enabled Decryption the option to verify http...

Device: FireSight Management running version 6.0.1 If another user logs into the management gui and does a change like disabling an interface, or Firepower recommendations or a policy, but doesn't push the policy or not fully applied the changes. Is ...

Hello community, Still trying to figure it out the new NAT and today I came up with this real-life scenario and now I have some doubts on how the NAT behaves. My configuration: object network LOCAL-wNAT  host 10.34.30.36 nat (inside,outside) static ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card