Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5505 with a Security license at a remote site connected via VPN.  VLAN 1 functions correctly.  In process, of deploying VoIP phones and some web based security cameras.  I have created the necessary VLANs and assigned them to interface ...

mrouton72 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I am fairly new to FireSIGHT and the reporting mechanisms.  The information in the Summary Dashboard > Status tab > Appliance Information and Product Updates widgets would be useful for our compliance mandates, however I cannot see how to add...

rrfield by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I need to forward rdp port from external interface to local network... I did is as written in this guide: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11688246/port-forwarding-cisco-asa5505 but packet trace says that packet will be blocked. Config:...

okrug0001 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I just setup the ASA 5555-X with firepower 5.4.   However it did not ask me to change admin passsword while initial setup and I could not find which CLI command to update it.  Could you please advise? Thanks!

Machi Ma by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to setup ASA firewall for Web hosting As there is requirement of resilience, it is necessary to have setup two ASA in two Datacenter. In order to provide redundant path in case one ASA down, I would like to setup ASA to use OSPF at both ...

David Ng by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to set up a DMZ interface for my ASA 5506 (IOS ver 9.5.2) that's set up as an Easy VPN client. When I try to modify the third interface I get this: "ERROR: This configuration cannot be modified with Cisco Easy VPN Remote enabled." Googling ar...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: