Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts, In my company we are evaluating multiple products as data center firewall with IPS capability. we have called multiple vendors and already had done the evaluation meetings with them. Now we are focused on 2 products - Cisco - Fortigate Wh...

Hi, We have Cisco 5545-X ASA with base license which support  two security context. I would like to know does these two context  are along side with default context ( admin and system ) or you can only create only one context. Our requirments are  tw...

Resolved! ASA5500 as Proxy

Can ASA 5500 with FirePOWER Services be used not only as Firewalls and IDS/IPS, but also as Web Proxy (HTTP and HTTPS)?If it can be used as Web Proxy, does it integrate with Microsoft Active Directory using NTLM autentication?

Quick question, so hopefully easy answer.  If I have a single link to a provider that has a /31 IP, can I assign that IP to the outside interface, setup BGP peering with the other IP of the /31 and then Dynamic NAT traffic going out that interface?  ...

Cisco ASA 5505Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 7.2(4)Device Manager Version 5.2(4)Hi all,I have and vpn tunnel between a pix network (192.168.200.0/24) and an asa network (192.168.100.0/24); it's been running fine for awhile now but...

Tarran by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes