Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

This has bothered me for a long time and the last time I asked was several years ago.  The device list in ASDM is built when one enters in the IP address or name to connect to a firewall.  Other than editing my hosts file on my laptop, is there a way...

Dears, My firepower is not syncing with firesight system for time, firesight is synced with a ntp server but firepower is not syncing , how I can set the clock/NTP in firepower.as what I know intial setup we get a ntp option but now the firepower is...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I haven't been able to find a definitive answer to whether or not the interfaces that come on the Firepower SSP module for a 5585-X are dedicated to Firepower or can be shared/used ASA Firewall component, i.e. would like to have my "inside" interface...

We plan to only have 2 members in our AnyConnect VPN cluster (total 50 users) on two Cisco 5516-X firewalls. Our external and internal switches are not setup to support jumbo frames (we CANNOT reboot these switches to enable the jumbo frame feature) ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, Due  to the below  advisory, we are planning to upgrade the ASA from code from 9.1(2) to 9.1(6).  https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20160210-asa-ike This is the first time I had a question in refer...

karamak2 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes