Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, Need to verify that if port channel is configured on ASA as shown below interface GigabitEthernet0/2 channel-group 1 mode active no nameif no security-level no ip address!interface GigabitEthernet0/3 channel-group 1 mode active no namei...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure NAT on ASA5506x 9.2(1) and I am having hard time. Has anyone seen this issue before? I have static network with 2 5506x that I am trying to pass traffic from the “inside Network” to the “outside” with static IP address that are on...

Hi,   I have an issue with my CISCO ASA. I need to publish some ports to one server in my DMZ subnet (80, 555 and two range ports (TCP 20100-21999 and UDP 20100-21999) I dont know what I´m doing wrong with the range ports but NAT is not working. For ...

I am about to add 10 sub-nets and 6 virtual servers to my domain. I have an ASA 5505 firewall version 7.2 with a basic license. Do I need to add the VLANS to the firewall or add them in interfaces?  I am new to the whole firewall rules thing and woul...

Here's a question, When I try to find a rule on the ASDM that has multiple words in the name, nothing found if I use any word other than the first word. For example, if I'm looking for a policy that may have DNS in the source or destination field, a...

Hi guys I've been having an issue about this for a week now. My setup is ASA connected to a Layer3 switch with vlan 158 (10.158.0.0 /16) and vlan 193 (10.193.0.0 /16). Vlan 193 is for our servers. ASA inside interface is connected to vlan 158 on l...

drlbaluyut by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card