Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hiwe are having a PIX Firewall with the specifications as mentioned below .I want to know if the RAM for this hardware model can be upgraded (i.e can additional RAM be appended in the same hardware box) or not ?Platform : PIX-515E , Version : 6.3(...

ASA5510 v8.3 - servers on the inside network are accessible from outside on select ports - hosts on the dmz network can access anything on the Internet - hosts on the dmz cannot access the servers on the inside network by using their public names He...

mgiurgeu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, is it normal to find two identic NAT  translations for a unqiue static nat statement. ? HOSTNAME# sh runn | i INSIDE_nat_static_syntesysaccess-list INSIDE_nat_static_syntesys_1 extended permit ip host FRCOCAT object-group Grp_Net_Syntesys sta...

HI everyone, Can anyone help me, I have one cisco asa (ASA5505-UL-BUN-K9) base license with 2 ssl premium and disabled Anyconnect Essentials. I need to buy a license perpetual to permit 25 simultaneous "any connect" users. Does the license "AC-PLS-P-...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card