Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all I tried to upgrade an ASA failover pair yesterday from 8.4(7)22 to the latest 9.4(2)6 for several reasons, mostly because of the latest CVSS 10.0 score remote code execution bug. http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityA...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL, I known ASA is powerful device but normally I only set NAT, access list, VPN, dhcp server, management interfaces, login account NTP and PBR. I think I wasted it. I known every task has different setting. But I want to known which function ...

Hi guys, I have a ASA5515-X firewall and I am having the most trivial of issues. I am trying to locate the SKU/Part Number and I can't seem to locate it.  I need this to send to a supplier like yesterday. Can anyone please assist.

I was trying to use the ASDM vpn wizard to upload the the new anyconnect 4.2 client and I received errors saying the file is invalid. What file do I have to upload in order for clients to download the vpn client. I have asa 5506-x

hi all,  we have use two network in our DHCP server (172.16.1.0/24, 172.16.2.0/24), both are in same VLAN. and both network having gateway in router. here, in my pc ip address is 1.0 series network. some time i tried to ping some of the 2.0 series ne...

The last week Cisco found a new vulnerability which advisory ID is CVE-2016-1287. I have a ASA 5520 with version 8.0(4), but this release doesn't appear on the list attached. Then, isn't affected this version? Thanks in advance!