Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5506x which has ASDM 7.5.1 . Unfortunately the ASDM has a bug in this version preventing me from using it to set up my routing ( https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuw09242 ). I cannot download a newer or older version and I cannot...

Layne Ivy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Please advise on the below Say for ICMP, we have enabled inspection, how the firewall does the stateful inspection? From other blogs, it seems the ASA will create a Dynamic ACL with wildcard source address.  Question: 1)If wildcard source a...

Hi My UK (SKY) Fibre provider requires MER authentication so I need to have my ASA 5505 to perform that. Even though ASA 5505 supports DHCP with option 61 it appears that you can only use either MAC close or the default settings "Cisco-<MAC address>...

pantelis1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a asa 5508-x(9.4(1)) on a 100Mbit ethernet connection.  Behind the asa are about 120 clients, 90 of those being actual computers.  The asa has 3 site to site VPN tunnels running voip traffic and linking branch offices.  Overall things are wo...

swits0181 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to figure out how to create an etherchannel with sub-interfaces on an asa 5520 running 8.4.1 code.  It doesn't seem to allow me to configure any type of sub interface on the port-channel or anywhere else once I create it.  Does anyone kno...

corey.book by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Is there any chance to disable the implicit rules, which apply the forwarding from higher-security level to a lower-security interface for an ASA 5505? I have more than one inside LAN and I don't want to add an explicit deny rule for every...

I was wondering if there is posted somewhere a document to detail the easiest (most effiecient and/or foolproof) way to make certain that a device or devices have the latest security patches applied to them? Also if they end up not having them all ap...

Hi All, Anyone can advise what technologies I can implement in order for the Anyconnect clients connected to Site A and at the same time go access site B. Both sites having site to site tunnel up and accessible via LAN connection. Thanks.

wayne loh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a problem, after the connection rules to intercept files tab analysis file file-events some names of the captured file is displayed normally but some like this  =?UTF-8?B?0J/QnyAyMi0wMi0xNi0yLnBkZg==?= or *0*=UTF-8''%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BD...

I want to upgrade my 5520 ASA to version 9.1(7) due to a vulnerability. But in the release note of 9.1(7) version isn't appeat this hardware: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/compatibility/asamatrx.html#pgfId-114290. I need know if t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card