Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

1. can ASA filter ip option and some filter like below and how? if not, does it mean that buy a switch is more secure since window firewall can already block tcp and udp? access-list 101 deny ip any host 192.168.1.2 fragmentsip access-list extended m...

martlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've had a serious problem over the past few days. One of my Firepower modules in a active/standby inline fail-open set of ASA5525-Xs stopped passing traffic on two occasions, immediate solution was to fail over to the standby 5525 but failing back...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I already upgraded my ASA version to 9.4 and now it working with PBR. But I'm having issues on setting up the sla monitor.   Test# sh track Track 1   Response Time Reporter 1 reachability   Reachability is Up   276 changes, last change 00:03:02   Lat...

Our Company is going to need to upgrade our 5540 ASA firewall soon because we are going to move it to a DR Site instead of buying a new one for the DR site to only have to replace it in 3 years. What ASA compares to the 5540 for specs? ASA needs to h...

Hi, I have recently informed by Cisco partner that, ASA5585-S20P20XK9 part no. is going out of sale and replacement part no. is ASA5585-S20F20XK9, which is available with same features suggested by cisco. But when I have checked that, "AnyConnect Es...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card