Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a few ASA 5510 [8.4(3)] at different sites that are configured for netflow. They are sending flow data, however they do not seem to be complying with the timeout rates as specified: flow-export template timeout-rate 1 If I initiate traffic, I ...

Hi team I have cisco ASA 5525, and I want to block social networking sites and youtube for some IP's. e.g. I want to block facebook.com and youtube.com for 10.0.0.1 20.0.0.1 (please consider these ip's are running in my LAN network ), can anyone sug...

Hello, I have a question regarding a design with Cisco ASA. We will have a customer that will a controlled WAN, on the controlled WAN there will be sites with all Cisco ASA firewalls. There will also be a data center with the internet connection out....

Hi all I have two active and standby ASA 5520 V(8.2) when I trying to configure static NAT by static (inside,outside) interface 172.16.1.156 it work properly, but when I use this command instead of first one static (inside,outside) 212.126.122.45 172...

Hi! Playing around the the URL filtering in 5506-x and management using ASDM ( using version 6.0 ) It works good but i only get logging per category. Is it possible to see all sites visited and not only the categorys?  I would be good to dig furthe...

Resolved! L-ASA5506-TA-1Y

Hi, does anybody in the world know how that subscription works? I just purchased that subscription for my ASA 5506-X with Firepower Services, but what I've got from cisco were just a couple of PDF files with the EULA. Since this is a one year subscr...

drughetto by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am  trying  to PAT some  ports  from the Internet to  two  Internal address  addresses  but I am not having much success. Below  is  Rules have added to ASA My Outside2  Interface x.x.x.202  and my  external IP server is x.x.x.203  My internal serv...

We have bought ASA 5585-X with one SSP 40 on slot one "ASA5585-S40-K9" and now we want to add FirePOWER capability to this device. As I checked it seems there's FirePOWER SSP 40 card which we can buy and install on the slot1 and now I just need the c...