Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

We have bought ASA 5585-X with one SSP 40 on slot one "ASA5585-S40-K9" and now we want to add FirePOWER capability to this device. As I checked it seems there's FirePOWER SSP 40 card which we can buy and install on the slot1 and now I just need the c...

Hello all; ASA noob here. As subject says; I have a 5506-X running ASA 9.4.1 (3) and ASDM 7.5.2 I cannot upload a new version of the firmware, or downgrade to an older version. Any attempt that I make, no matter how (via TFTP, ASDM Gui updater, ma...

DW Hat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a bit of a problem with my any connect setup (probably NAT exempt) I can setup a any connect connection without issue but i am unable to reach anything beyond the firewall. It seems i have no return traffic.If i log in to the firewall i...

I have ASA 5512 with version 9.4(ASDM version 7.4). ASA is connected to load balancer (Ascenlink). I read than we can disable nat control after version 8.3.i looked inside configuration and ASDM, i didn't found no nat control.how can i do that. I wan...

Hello Cisco Security Team, My Name is Moustapha I am Network Admin in Small Company and i am using Cisco ASA 5515-x i want to add a new I/O  Slot ASA-IC-6GE-SFP-A MODULE or 6 extra interfaces and when i fix the module properly and i restart the ASA ...

Good morning, I have 2 5516-x's in place at one of our remote locations, site C.  This site is a failover site.  Well, not at the moment because the site to site tunnels do not allow internal network access.  Both site A and site B connect to site C...