Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to ask if anyone can help with the project that I’m currently working on for my Network Security class. The project consist of giving recommendations and visual images of the IPSec protocol in detail that includes tunneling, architecture...

Techy2015 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm looking for a little help. I have a new ASA running version 9 and need to get my NAT statements back on. I see that there is quite a bit of difference between the way I know how to do NAT and the changes implemented in version 8.3. I'm a l...

Over the last week, I've seen several clients (mostly windows 7 and Vista, not seen yet on Windows 8.x) having the same problem. When connecting to our VPN services on ASA 5510 running version asa915-k8.binClients are connecting with AnyConnect versi...

Hi. I haven't worked too much with FWSM modules, so I have a few easy questions:1) What's the vlan-group? Which vlans should I include on this group? Every single vlan that will be crossing the FW?2) Do I have to configure vlan group and a SVI before...

Soporteco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, After I read to many discussions about IPS login problem I couldn't solve my problem First I couldn't log in to IPS by GUI in ASA, but I can login by CLI, I created IP management and I can ping to Gateway from sensor and I can ping to sen...

Hey guys Currently we run ASA 5505 but have gotten my hands on a ISR 2951. It's still under support contract so we have it updated to latest IOS.  I am looking to find out what is the better suited firewall. Currently we use it to nat incoming traffi...

Mark S. by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5585-X quote

Hi, I´m trying to make a quote for one ASA 5585-X with SSP 10. For the moment this ASA will be only used to establish a VPN connection with another central ASA, thus, monitoring the traffic is not a requirement and I wouldn´t need the FirePOWER hardw...

Dear Team,I wonder, if there is any service impact for the traffic or high CPU if we configure the below in ASA ?I know it wont impact, but only to confirm.. Would like to hear the pros and cons. ip verify reverse-path interface outsideip verify reve...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card