Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Syslog message

[ Scanning] drop rate-1 exceeded. Current burst rate is 4 per second, max configured rate is 10; Current average rate is 7 per second, max configured rate is 5; Cumulative total count is 4424Hi team, I am using cisco ASA 5540.I have monitored...

Cisco ASA Firewall

Hello, I have a Cisco ASA 9.1(3) 5545 device. A request from my customer required that a few servers in DMZ be accessible from outside. The details are as follows: Servers in DMZ: 10.20.30.40-49Public IP used for static NAT: x.y.111.1 - 10 The DMZ in...

Resolved! ASA CX failover

We have a Pair of ASA 5515-X in active/passive failover, each with CX module.While the ASAs remain aligned to any changes in the configuration, it is not so for the CX module - that seems to be totally independent from each other and need to be confi...

battanc by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem with configuring Cisco ASA

Hi All,I've been doing a lot of research into whether or not you can assign multiple public IP addresses to the external interface of a Cisco ASA 5515-X appliance running v8.6. Can anyone confirm whether they have been able to achieve this?We are fac...

Harry2012 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 8.3 - question to rename interface

Hi All,Need your advise on procedure to rename ASA interface on live firewall.I have prepared a workplan to rename an interface on ASA 8.3 as below.Will there be any impact the existing live traffic going through the intrface?========================...

fadzila_h by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers