Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

The data sheet of ASA 5506-X (normal license, no sec plus) states that it supports 2 Anyconnect IKEv2 remote access VPNs. Do we need to purchase extra license for the Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client in order to work on the ASA 5506-X? If yes, what ...

Good morning everyone,I'm having an issue with a cloud provider that will not allow traffic to be initiated from their end on a certain SA.I did the debug 1(27) and see my ASA reaching out and them essentially timing out. I've read about this and eve...

ASA 5545 with firepower services, AD user based url filtering is not working properly. Ip based url filtering is working perfect.Moreover Https websites are not blocking.Both Firesight Management center and firepower services are running version 5.4.

Hi,So we are getting emails from HBO complaining about the illegal download... Hopefully that I am not the first one having the problem but I need to know the inside/real IP based on the public IP and port number and a specific time that were provide...

HiWe have a client that is experiencing some interesting Email issues.When they receive email from a cloud service like Google mail or Hotmail or yahoo mail they do not receive any attachments greater than 2 meg.If I send from our onsite exchange ser...

fundataca by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Good Day!I would like to seek for your assistance how to mitigate some vulnerabilities in my ASA with CX. I perform vulnerability test using Qualys into my ASA with CX and it hit me with a vulnerability named "TCP Sequence Number Approxima...

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 8.2.  I just wanted to do a straight forward configuration for now to allow the internal network to access the internet.  I have no rules in place, only the basic configuration and nat.  I have nat_control turned off and here ...

nsalaam01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes