Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured Anyconnect VPN. I can connect to VPN from outside successfully but can not ping my server or map shared folder.can anybody have alook on firewall config and help me out. ASA Version 9.1(2) !hostname DASA2domain-name JDSYINGAA.comena...

macboy276 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I setup ASA 5515 to enable internet access. From CLI console, i can ping to 8.8.8.8, and any other external IP But internal user at PC not able to browse to Internet / http . I figure out must be NAT issue. Can help to check below config. ------...

Hi Everyone,As you can easily see, I’m very, very, VERY! new in security topics.There is a Office 365 project that we have dealing with. Here is the thing:1. We have a principal ISP connected to our firewall which supply all Internet incoming and out...

Good morning all (or evening, however) I have a question! I am looking to create a nonat object that contains an object-group. Is this possible?ASA version 8.6(1)2 object-group network awesome network-object host x.x.x.x network-object host x.x.x.y n...

Hi, I recently deployed 5508X w FirePOWER and FireSIGHT MC. I licensed the product in FireSIGHT MC as below: My question is, because I don't have Control/Protection licenses enabled, I cannot license the added sensors or create any policies. "L-ASA55...

Hello, I have a new ASA 5505 and a Win 7 Pro laptop. I cannot get the initial Java based Webstart to run so I can do intital configuration. I have the latest version of Java, and have also tried old versions of Java. Whatever is supposed to come from...

Hi,  i am trying to configure my new firewall 5512. here is how i configure and not getting out to internet. My internet service provider has also a cisco firewall place on premise which has the following configuration.  interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ...

macboy276 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,This is the situation:(the shown ip adresses are fictional)We have a server with the internal IP Adress of 10.1.100.2. Our public Adres is 214.214.214.214. We also have a public adress of 214.214.214.215.This server needs to send traffic over...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card