Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ASA 5510 - traffic from LAN to LAN (via public IP) is denied

Hello,On my network, I have an ASA 5510 with this configuration :                    WWW                         |                         |                    ISP Bridge                         |                         |          (outside Interface...

infocis13 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DNS Inspect on FWSM module

We picked up a strange problem on the FWSM . DNS Queries sent to UDP 53 for the DNS services hosted on a Linux server failed to work .DNS INSPECT on the Firewalls had to be turned off & DNS tests were fired again to get this working .  Is this a know...

Versions of ASA OS

Hi there.I hope that somebody can give me a clue of this. I was looking for information for ASA OS like Cisco Feature Navigator provide it. I need to know for example which version are either ED, LD, GD or DF.Thanks in advanced for the information!Re...

javi_cesp by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pix 525 6.2 Mac control

Hello, I'm trying to configure a pix 525 with 6.2 firmware version, usually I would try this:mac access-list extended (name)permit host (mac) anyint f0/0mac access-group (name) inbut this pix doesn't have mac commands. Can someone help me?ThanksMario...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers