Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

HiWorking with a ASA 5505, BotNet Filter shows all Mac Devices, Server, Clients, and Iphones as infected, all connections logged, threat level Very High, all Dropped. Service Port 443, tcp 5000, Tcp 8192, udp 8192, tcp 80.IP's: 199.16.156.230, 199.16...

chgallup by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the ASA 5585-X IPS SSP 60 be configured to do IDS apart from IPS.I am looking to use the ASA 5585-X SSP 60 to deploy a solution which involves several firewall security contxts and virtual sensors.I am trying to confirm if the ASA 5585-X SSP 60 v...

osolu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,When I purchase a NGFW 5500-X series, does it have IPS as module but needs license to activate the IPS?or it doesn't have IPS?and what it is the benefit of the  ASA 5525-X IPS SSP License? is it for activating IPS or for updating signatures?...

I noticed that one of my ASA 5545X failover pairs has the secondary unit listed as active show failover failover onfailover unit Secondary This host: Secondary - Active If I type no failover active will that set things right (make the primary unit in...

Hello! we have a doutb regarding our ISE installation. We have created a new SSID with EAP Chaninng validation (user + machine validation using Anyconnect client) through ISE, and NAC posture. The problem is that when a user has never logged in a PC ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card